Products : MediaStove CMS
A dynamic, lead- generating site is now as easy as turning on your oven.
Every website needs room to grow. Most businesses with professionally designed websites get stuck going back to a webmaster every time they need to make even the smallest modifications.
But what if you could set up a discussion board, customize an events calendar, even install and update a blog in a few seconds, without technical skills, and without going through a webmaster?
For many businesses, it’s impossible. For our clients, it’s standard.
Updating your site has never been easier.
With MediaStove, our trademark content management system, you don’t need a programmer’s skills to install a discussion forum, create a videocast or podcast, or add and delete pages.
Time to put your website on the front burner
Our user interface is intuitive, easy to use, and designed with users of all skill levels in mind. Updating one of our sites is easier than writing an email. All of the plug-ins that come with MediaStove are simple to use and contained in your site – no need to navigate to an outside page. We’re constantly improving MediaStove – so if it doesn’t include a feature you need, we’ll custom-design it.
And just to get you started, we provide an hour of free training with all of our website design packages. Trust us – you won’t need more.
In just a few clicks, you will be able to. . .
Keep in touch with customers, subscribers, and fans.
- Blog and blog commenting: Show your expertise and interact with readers.
- Eblast: Create professional e-newsletters to send to subscribers.
- User commenting and rating: Let users leave comments and rate your products.
- Discussion boards and forums: Give customers and fans a place to meet and interact.
- Calendar of events: Keep your audience informed of your upcoming events or classes.
- Podcasting and videocasting: embed videos, upload Mp3’s, and get the word out.
- Site store: Showcase and sell your products.
- Secure checkout: Let your buyers make online purchases with confidence.
- Email subscriber list manager: Collect and manage a list of leads.
- Photo galleries: Resize, crop, add, and delete pictures of products.
- Upload Mp3 files: Let your fans sample your music before buying your CD’s.
- Accept donations directly to your merchant account (we don’t take a % like some people).
Spread the word.
- Send-to-a-friend and print-this-page forms: Let your visitors tell their friends.
- API widgets to your favorite Social Networking sites: Let your content go viral.
- Customize metadata, keywords, and descriptions: Optimize your site.
- Valid XHTML/CSS: Code the search engines love.
- Site map: All your pages are connected for optimal crawlability.
- Site visitor stats: Know where your visitors come from and what they click on.
- Simple, HTML-compliant text editor: Want to change the code? No problem.
- Custom modules: No matter what you need your website to do, we make it happen.